September 22, 2008

Real Salt Lake

Posted by Picasa
On Saturday our friend Bryce got us tickets to the Real Salt Lake game. Jason has been a few times, but this was a first for me, Daniel and Brielle. We had a great time, and I enjoyed watching Daniel get so excited, he was constatly cheering them on, and when the crowd would get noisy Daniel of course would join in raising his arms and cheering and laughing, it did rain on us a little bit, so I ended up having to stand underneath the stadium a few times, but Jason and Daniel stuck it out and had fun in the rain, I just figured it probably wasn't a good idea to do the same with Brielle, after all she is only 2 months. So thanks Bryce for the tickets, we had a great time!

1 comment:

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

How fun! We wanted to go to the game on Sat but the rain kept us away. We haven't taken Britton to a game this season yet so we're hoping to catch one in the new stadium!