September 19, 2008

My baby rolled!



Now call me crazy, but I didn't think this was suppose to happen yet. Last night we were having tummy time and I put her on her belly and next thing i know she's moved to her back. What the?????? She's barely 2 months old....am I crazy, or is this suppose to happen yet. Because with Daniel everything was delayed because of his disability, and well...this is all new to me with Brielle, and I don't want to compare my kids, but with Daniel thats all I know, and I couldn't be more proud of him, but this is like night and day to me. She has done it a few more times today when I put her on her belly, and I don't know if she's meaning to do it, or if gravity is helping her out, but I put her on her belly and she lifts up with those little arms and the next thing you know she rolling to her back. Well I guess we'll just have to see if this keeps up, or if it was just a fluke, but whatever it is, I know this time around things are going to be a whole lot different. Oh and by the way....Daniel is doing so much better with his walking, he's still a little hesitant at times, and especially outside, but in the house he's walking everywhere! I couldn't be more happy for him and it has taken a lot of hard work to get here, but it has all been worth it and I'm just so grateful for this little boy and joy he brings to us!

No comments: