September 22, 2008

Friends!


Last week me and one of my best friends Viv got together for a lunch date. Now I must say we don't do this nearly enough and I don't see her enough as I would like to. So when we do get together it seems we could talk forever and the hour we spent at lunch wasn't nearly enough time, but regardless of the time, it was so good to see her, its hard to believe just about 11 years ago we met working at Nordstroms, and from then on have stayed in touch through graduation, going away to college, marriage, me moving back east, and then back to Utah, and even after the kiddos have come. Its hard to find good girl friends that stick around and stick with you through the rough times and the good times, so Viv thanks for always being such a great friend, and being there when I needed a shoulder, or just a girl friend to talk to!

2 comments:

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

Lunch really was so much fun - though short. Hopefully we can get together more often. It's been such a fun 11 yrs & going to be so fun watching our kiddo's growing up together! You're a great friend, so glad we got stuck sorting & repricing scrunchies together!

Natalie said...

your hair is so cute curly like that Heather! :)