September 16, 2008

Brielle's Blessing




On Sunday the 14th we blessed Brielle. It was a beautiful day and a wonderful blessing. We had a great turnout and we are so grateful to all our family and friends who came to share this special day with our family. Brielle looked so cute in her gown, and I had so much fun dressing her in it. After the blessing we had a light lunch at our place and were able to catch up with friends and family. We are also so fortunate to have such great parents who are supportive of us, when we were living in Virginia my parents made the trip out when we blessed Daniel, and this time Jasons parents were able to make the trip out to Utah for Brielle's, so thank you to both our parents for all your love and support and sharing these special occasions with us!

3 comments:

Emmy said...

She's gorgeous Heather! It looks like it was a nice day. I'm sad that I missed you while I was out in Utah. I wanted to get together, but H and I got sick the last week. We'll be back this fall/winter and would love to get together then. It's been too long.

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

We had such a great time out there on Sunday with you guys, it was great to catch up for a few minutes. Brielle looked so cute in her dress.

BrittanyB said...

that really is a great dress you have her in!