
Well tummy time turned into naptime for Brielle, and I guess Big Brother Daniel decided he wanted to join in. Jason was watching the kids so I could get some things done around the house when he calls me into the room, and I find big brother right next to Brielle, you can just tell he just adores her. He loves giving her hugs and kisses and I just love watching him interact with her, I just can't wait until she's a little older and they play together, because honestly I think he's getting a little bored of having to always play with mommy, which kind of makes me sad, but I realize he needs to also play with kids as well, I guess thats just something I have to come to terms with, that he's not going to always need me, or want me around, I just didn't realize it was going to be this hard on me.
No comments:
Post a Comment