September 16, 2008

2 Months!


Where has the time gone? Its hard to believe our baby girl is already 2 months old! She has been such a blessing in our family and I couldn't be more grateful for my 2 wonderful kids! We had her two month check up this week and she is just growing like a weed. She is now 12 lbs 7 oz (87th percentile) and 24 inches long (95th percentile). Other than her occasional fussy periods, Brielle is very happy baby with quite the little personality already. But we just love having her in our home and of course we just love her to pieces!

1 comment:

BrItTneEanN said...

Brielle is a beautiful girl I just love the way she looks with the big bow headband. Did you make that?

I can't believe she is already two months old, I must have lost track of time with all my busy stuff going on of getting married while you were having your baby:)