September 3, 2008
A new me!
Well, today is the day, about a week ago I had my 6 week check up and I got the go ahead to start working out again! I was so excited, I have really missed a good sweat! Considering we moved to Eagle Mountain and there is not a Golds Gym right down the street anymore, and we only have one car at the moment, I have had to think and get creative on what exactly I was going to do to lose this baby weight. It took me about a year to even star working out with Daniel, due to stress of his situation, and lack of motivation, but once I made the commitment I started working out in October of 2006 and by the time I became prego with Brielle, I had lost 35 lbs, yes....you read that right, sadly on top of the baby weight from Daniel I added a little more, I finally hit a breaking point, and had enough of not feeling confident about myself, so I got my self to the gym and had so much fun doing kickboxing, pump, and cycling. So this time around I was determined I was not going to let that happen again, right now I'm about 9 lbs from my pre-prego weight with Brielle, and so, that is my goal! Lucky for me Daniel and Brielle both decided to nap at the same time so I got my first day in, now its on to taking care of 2 sick little ones, sadly Daniel got sick over the weekend, and then got Jason sick, and then yesterday Brielle woke up with a cough...poor little thing, but when you have a sick toddler in the house....its hard to not pass it to everyone. Well, wish me luck, as I am determined to fit in my jeans soon!
4 comments:
GOOD LUCK! I'll be joining you in your quest to once again wear my skinny jeans here in about 13(ish) weeks. Way to be motivated, I might need some help in that department when I get the go ahead.
Hope the kiddo's get better soon!
Only 9 lbs left?! You'll have that off in no time! Hope the kiddos are feeling better soon!
Yay! Congrats on only having 9 lbs left to go - that's totally do-able.
So what are you doing this time to lose it?
Hey, June is 4 and I still haven't lost the baby weight. I have just restarted my workouts.
Post a Comment