August 20, 2008

So jason and I were looking at her last night and can't decide who she looks like......what do you guys think??? with daniel it was all me, but with Brielle we can't really decide.
Giving Brielle kisses!
Can you tell he just adores her.
I came out to the living room to find Daniel on the couch pretending to sleep like baby sister....he would close his eyes and laugh and then peek out to see if I was still looking and then quickly close them again. Lately its been like where ever Brielle is, he has to be there.

2 comments:

BrittanyB said...

cute cute cute! Not that I've ever met Jason, but from pictures I'd say she is a pretty good mix of you both.

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

Hmmm, that's a tough question. I think she looks a lot like Daniel (and you) - though I can see a lot of Jason in her too. She's a good mix of you both and she's just too cute!