

So, I'm in the living room feeding Brielle when out of the blue Daniel just starts crying, so not knowing why, or what happened I rushed in the dining area to see what was wrong, and what do you know, Daniel crawled under the table but then he couldn't figure out how to get back out, and he was getting quite frustrated by this point, but I wasn't about to just go in there and get him out, and wanted him to try and figure it out by himself, and learn that he can do things by himself. Well...he did eventually figure it out, it was kinda funny watching him, because once he did it I think he realized how easy it really was, and he was making it harder than it should have been. Also he has been getting so much better with his walking, he still wants to crawl most of the time, but he has started walking around the house a little bit.....he just needs a little more confidence, we know he has the strength, and balance, I just don't think he always thinks he does. But we are just so proud of him, and I can't wait until October when we take him to clinic at Primary Childrens and they see how far he has come!
1 comment:
ok, that's funny. it's amazing what our kids get themselves into!
Can't wait to see him walking on his own - such a HUGE step for this little guy!
Post a Comment