August 3, 2008

When Daddy's in charge


This weekend I wasn't feeling well.... so Jason was on full time Daddy duty and when I woke up this is what I found. I guess there is a reason us moms usually get the kids ready. When I asked why he picked this out to put on him, he just says....it was the first thing I saw, and well....I was tired. I just had to laugh. But with the way I was feeling I didn't even change him, yep, he stayed like this most of the day, but hey who are we trying to impress...right?? But hey regardless of what he is wearing he is still as cute as can be! I mean check out that smile he's giving me! I just love this boy to pieces!

1 comment:

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

I'm pretty sure we'll see lots of this sort of stuff here in a few months (unless I can keep B's closet super organized & outfits together - can't seem to do it much now, can't imagine anything changing before then either). Gotta love when Dad's try! He's such a cute little guy, and always so happy - LOVE IT!