So the other day when Daniels Physical Therapist was here she worked really hard with Daniel walking and he was doing really well, then all of sudden today he decided to go ahead and take multiple steps! I was so mad at myself.....he took off and probably took like 10-12 steps and of course I didn't have the video camera, and when I finally got it out, he decided he wasn't going to do it again, but we finally got a little bit of him walking, by this point he was getting a little tired, but we did get a little bit. We are so proud of him and I know he still has a ways to go before he's a pro....but I know each day he is going to get better and better!
10 comments:
Yeah!! Way to go Daniel that is so great!! He is doing so good!
That is so awesome!!! I bet you are so excited. You and Daniel make me realize that all the hard work and effort does pay off!
By the way, I was just curious who your PT is that comes to your house. We are just now starting the early intervention program at home with Jensen. I'm excited about it.
wow! He's doing so good! COngrats on the walking!
That is so awesome!!! He is walking like a champ already!!!
That's SO exciting! Way to go Daniel! Looks like all that hard work with therapists and at home is really paying off. He's such a cute & sweet little guy, I'm so happy to see him walking, but not as happy as I'm sure you guys are! Before you know it he'll be all over the place! Oh he looks so happy & so proud of himself!
Daniel is doing great! It's been such a long time since we have seen him, he just looks like he is growing up so fast! And before you know it, you won't even be able to keep up with him. Oh, and Brielle is sooo cute, and she just looks so tiny :) It's fun to see all the pics of her and Daniel together!
I'm so happy!! Look at him go!! Yay for Daniel!
Heather, that is so exciting! I just watched it with my mom and we were smiling ear to ear! He's getting so big!
That is so awesome he is walking! He is getting so big. Brielle is beautiful. She makes me want another one. We need to hang out. oh and i won't be able to make it to your lia sophia party we will be out of town.
That is awesome! He is doing sooo well. That's amazing!
Post a Comment