August 3, 2008

Tagged

6 unspectacular quirks!


  • Jenny Tagged me so here I go......

*I'm a terrible impulse shopper, I am constantly buying and returning things(mostly due to buyers remorse) I just have a hard time passing up a good sale!


*I'm obessed with Friends, I own all 10 seasons, and I probably watch at least one episode everyday.


*I can't start my day without a Diet Coke, if I don't have one, beware.....it could get ugly!


*I have a really hard time watching live T.V. now, since having our DVR I record everything, even if I'm home, I'll start it like a hour later so I can fast forward through all the commercials.

*I am probably the pickiest eater you'll ever meet, if I don't know whats in it, and I mean everything, I won't touch it. I like things to be pretty basics, I don't need all the toppings, and garnish.

*I don't really notice I do it but Jason tells me I do, but everytime I have my picture taken I do a little laugh right before, he is constantly commenting on it, but honestly I don't ever notice it.

Oh....and if you are reading this consider yourself tagged.

1 comment:

Mike and Paige Burgin said...

Umm, yeah so I totally noticed the laugh thing. Sorry to say, but you do do it everytime!