
For the first few weeks she wasn't to interested in the swing, but these last few days it has been a huge lifesaver. We usually take about one nap and spend our early morning here, but its the one place I can put her and she falls asleep on her own, every other time I usally have to rock her to sleep.

Can you tell she is hungry! Brielle is not a terribly fussy baby, although she does have her moments, and it seems that those moments are when we are trying to go to bed and at 2 a.m. but they have been getting better, this last week I have worked really hard on trying to get her on a schedule, and we just about got it down, we can usually go about 5 1/2 hours at night with just waking up once to eat and then she'll go right back down, then we are usually up by 7 a.m. so its not to bad. We still have our nights where she does'nt want to sleep but those are happening less and we are sleeping more.....so I'm just keeping my fingers cross that we continue to have more good nights!

Daniel has done so good lately entertaining himself, he seemed frustrated for awhile that I couldn't play with him all the time, and have all my attention, but gradually each day gets better, and now he seems okay with the idea of sharing me with Brielle. At first I couldn't get him to go near Brielle, now I can't keep him away from her, he is constantly wanting to hug her and kiss her and just stare at her, we just need to continue working on being soft, I still don't think he understands that part yet, but hopefully soon he will.

I can't believe how big she already getting! Check out those chubby cheeks...i love it!
5 comments:
Okay, that swing is very very cute. And I love that picture of Daniel in his pile of toys! ;)
Oh goodness! She is so big!! Your mom was here the other day and she just ranted and raved about Brielle and Daniel!! You make very cute babies as well!!
So cute, can't believe she's already a month old! Hope things continue to go well with getting her on a schedule! We have to try and get together soon!
I love those chubby cheeks! glad to hear things are starting to somewhat normalize. Hope you're doing well.
Post a Comment