A trip down memory lane.....
- So my friend had this on her blog, and thought I would join in fun and do the same. It was fun to think of all the memories we had and all the crazy and fun things we had done toghether. So here it goes.....
- 1. Add a comment of a memory you have of the two of us together. It doesn't matter if you know me very well or just a little, it can be anything. It can be a recent memory or from way back. Once you leave a comment I will assume you are playing too.
- 2. Add these instructions to you own post and wait for the memories to start rolling in.
6 comments:
Ok, so this is one of my fave memories about you. Going clubbing, then going back to your house and eating Boston Market mashed potatoes, talking in your kitchen until we couldn't keep our eyes open.
Also getting snowed in (after another crazy night of dancing) and ending up at Dee's for about 4 hours telling laffy taffy jokes until we cried and our stomachs hurt! Then driving 25 mph back to Provo! Oh, the good old times!
Dancing in good old San Juan and really just about everywhere. Driving with you and your Mom back from a competition in a truck (don't know why this one sticks out). Eating lunch with the BHS crew down in the cafeteria as little Sophmores. I have so many good memories with you, and way too many to write down. What a good friend you are, and always so fun to be with.
I probably shouldn't post this on the world-wide-web but the first funny memory that came to mind was that night we met up with those boys from Sandy. We pulled over in some parking lot, they stayed in their car and we stayed in ours. I can't remember the conversation but I remember that they were trying to make us kiss each other. I don't think we ever got closer than like 5 inches from each others face before we would bust up laughing and give up. I still think it's hillarious that they really did kiss each other with only a gum wrapper between their lips. Um, gay?
Oh where should I start. . .
I think I'll start with my first memory of us - sorting and counting scrunchies back in the BP back room. That sure was a fun summer!
One of my favorite memories of us has to be ditching school for Olive Garden - we definantly had our priorities straight!
And who can forget the drive in and running over the beloved BTMC.
Then you've got Jr Prom (senior year) and the "winners" that we went with - sure was fun though.
Or when a bunch of us dressed up and were dancing around up in Meredith's loft and all the sleepovers from that summer before senior year.
Then you've got driving around B-town listening to Salt-n-Pepa and Destiny's Child about as loud as you could singing along with just about every word.
Those days were sure fun!
Practicing for drill team try outs in my backyard! Having a sleep over after a bad boy night! Ah the memories!
I think one fo my favorite memories was when we had the little picnic on the 4th of july and we watch the fireworks from stadium of fire. Or when you guys first moved back to springville and we use to play settlers and wait for chris to get home from work the good old days! That was lot of fun!
Post a Comment