
Today has been a pretty eventful day.......first I thought my water broke! So after calling the doctor at 5:30 in the morning and explaining everything that was happening, he told me to head on to labor/delivery. So we packed up, got everything ready, and was in high hopes we could be having our baby today, but no such luck.....not in labor, and my water didn't break. So I kept asking them, why would I be leaking and have a sudden gush, and they couldn't give me a explanation or why this was happening. But to spare you the details of the tests we did, everything is still in tact and looking good. So needless to say I was a little dissapointed, but we know for sure she will be joining us tomorrow! Our time got bumped up, so we have to be to the hospital at 530 a.m. and I'm scheduled for my c-section at 730, so a really early morning, but for me its worth it, I finally get to have this baby! So after spending what seemed like forever at the hospital, we are finally home, and exhausted, once we were home I was trying to get last minute things done when I found Jason and Daniel napping on the couch, it was just to cute to not take a picture, because these moments don't happen very often, so when they do I have to document it. Plus am I lucky or what....I was on the couch and looked at my feet and realized no swelling! Here I am 39 weeks pregnant in the middle of July and I still have my ankles and feet looking normal, plus I had to show off my toes....this weekend me and my mom got a much needed pedicures, plus we all know how attractive we feel after having a baby, so I thought at least I'll have nice soft feet and cute toes! Then as I was packing up a bag for Daniel to take to my parents I came across all the little girly things I have accumulated and got so excited, girls are so much fun to buy for....the bracelets, the bows, the little booties! I just can't wait to use it all! Well we don't have much longer, but as soon as we can we'll try and get some pictures of new bundle of joy up. But for now, I need to get some rest! So wish us luck!
7 comments:
I'm so excited for you! Pixie Patch is my sister-in-law's company. I spend way too much money on girl stuff. She makes adorable stuff it's hard not too.
good luck tommorrow! let us know when she comes
I'm so excited for you guys tomorrow - can't wait to meet the little one!
Yeah, I am so excited. I hope everything goes well. Can't wait to see your little girl.
TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! Can't wait for your call!
Good Luck! Hope everything is going well!
I'm excited for you to have your brand new baby. Can't wait to see her! Hope all went well.
Post a Comment