July 7, 2008

8 Days left!

I may not look it, but I feel huge.....only 1 week 1 day until our little girl arrives!
Here is the most recent belly shot of me, everywhere I go people say i'm to little to be as far along as I am.....but man I don't feel small, I'm just carrying her a lot in my back, so I'm in constant pain from that, plus you add in the 25 extra pounds I'm carrying compared to pre-pregnancy...and well I think that would make anyone uncomfortable.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting only 8 days i can't believe it. It seems like it went by so fast. Well good luck post lots of pictures so we can see her!

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

Come Oct I sure hope I look as good as you do right now! I can't wait to meet your little one!