September 12, 2009
update
I have had a lot of questions asking about Korea and if we know anything yet. And sadly we don't. We got all our paperwork in, and all our medical appointments taken care of, now its a waiting game. But thats the army for ya.....hurry up and WAIT! But we are still crossing our fingers that we will be able to join Jason in January, but I have also come to terms that we may not be able to. I just don't really want to set myself up for disappointment if we can't go. The only thing that is really holding us back is Daniels Medical Condition, because he needs special ed schooling as well as well as the specialist he see's twice a year. So right now we are just waiting and hoping Korea will have the doctors and schools we need for Daniel, and if so, we should be good to go. But either way, if we get to go or not, I'll be okay with the decision. Don't get me wrong, I will MISS Jason like crazy, I already do.....but I know all these sacrifices will be worth it, and our family will be taken care of!
3 comments:
Oh Heather when I saw the title of your post I was sure hoping that you'd heard already. Hopefully you guys will hear back soon & as sad as I'll be to see you go I know you'll have a great experience & be back with Jason. So we'll keep our fingers crossed for you guys! Love ya! (oh & we need to play soon - we miss you guys)
I am praying for you that it all works out for the best!!! If you end up staying we can get together more and keep each other company since Jameson will be in Texas :)
And if you leave then I will have to send you care packages in Korea!
Either way the Lord has a plan....:)
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you guys!!!
Post a Comment