Its probably terrible that out of all things, I'm looking forward to some of my FAVORITE t.v. shows returning! But once I put the kids to bed, its nice to kick my feet up and just LOUNGE for a couple of hours and have some ME time and indulge in some nice entertainment....and REALLY....you can't tell me your not looking forward to SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE! I was simply jumping out of my skin when I heard it was on again this FALL!
A couple seasons ago I became addicted to this show it just draws me in! Now I never got to the point of some of these people on the show, but after Daniel I did battle my weight and became very depressed and was the heaviest I had ever been in my entire life.....I gained motivation from the show and major support from my hubby, and I finally lost all my weight and finally gained some confidence but just in time to find myself prego again, and then once again I had a hard time losing my baby weight with Brielle until I started watching the show again in January and decided to jump on the band wagon and get myself healthy again and once and for all lose this weight! And I'm proud to say I have lost all plus more of all my baby weight and ....even now I'm still watching and I still cry when I see those contestants walk on the scale and see those numbers going down, down and down! So needless to say I'm EXCITED for the new season this FALL!
Gossip Girl, what can I say, I watch purely for entertainment reasons! Its sad to say, but i'm addicted and going into Season 3 I'm dying to see what happens next, I mean honestly, there has been enough drama in the first 2 seasons that really what can they come up with next?? But i'm sure they won't fail me....and once again I'll be sitting on the edge of my seat to see what happens next!

2 comments:
I too am a huge SYTYCD Fan and Biggest Loser. They are both very inspiring. Also yay for a fun weekend with the hubby. Sounds like you had a great time.
I love all the teen dramas Gossip Girl, 90210 I love it.
Post a Comment