September 14, 2009

Random Pics of My ADORABLE kids!

I have been terrible at taking pictures lately, so as I was going to update the blog I realized I don't have a whole lot...and the ones I do have I don't know why or when they were taken....so here you go....some pics of my adorable kids...I know they were taken after we went out to see Jason in July, and before I left to see him over labor day (how terrible am I!!!)






The hangers are back....if any of you remember a while back Daniel had this moment where he had to carry his hangers with him everywhere and he even slept with them...well, they are back! Its not as extreme as it was before, but if we are in a store and he see's a hanger he has to carry it around until we leave, and then once we get home he'll carry it around until he goes to bed.





now this is what I wish Brielle did more often.....he is the BEST sleeper EVER! I got pretty lucky with him!

Everynight before I go to bed I go and check on Daniel, and on this particular night if I remember right he was up talking and singing for hours, he just wasn't wanting to go to bed, and when I walked in he had all his stuffed animals surrounding him, I thought it was pretty cute.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh!! That's so funny that the hangers are back! With Blythe it's a purse. It goes everywhere! EVERYWHERE!
I checked on her the other night and she was reading her book to her baby doll.
Kids are so funny :)

Darcy said...

I remember when I was a kid I didn't want any of my stuffed animals to feel jealous so I felt that I had to sleep with everyone of them - I wonder if that's Daniel's philosophy too? So adorable! I love the pic of Brielle with the hanger too - she's such a ham!