yesterday I booked Jasons ticket to come home! thats right....Jason got a pass for Columbus weekend and gets to come HOME! Its going to be a short trip, and it was an expensive trip, but I didn't care what it cost, Jason got a pass and we were getting him home one way or another! And let me just tell you those 48 hours he's here will be AMAZING, to have him home and have our little family of 4 together again, oh.....I'm getting choked up just thinking about it! When I said good bye to Jason over labor day weekend we didn't think we would see each other again until December, so this came as quite the surprise, but a good surprise to say the least....so 12 days and counting and I CAN'T WAIT!
2 comments:
I understand expensive tickets at the last minute. Have fun and enjoy being together!!
Yay!
Post a Comment