For UEA break we decided to pack up the car and head up to Jackson and Yellowstone, it was freezing and windy, but it was just what we all needed, we had a blast walking around, lounging and just hanging out together and enjoying yummy food. My mom has been all cooped up since she broke her foot in June and this was the perfect little getaway and chance for her to get out of the house, plus it was nice for me and the kids to get away from all the chaos at home and getaway from reality for a bit. Thanks mom and dad for a fun trip!
I couldn't help but laugh when I saw this sign! I guess they have to put it out there for those strange people that would do things like that
So I hadn't decided on a coat for Brielle yet so I found a 18 month one in storage that was Daniels and thought it would do....well turns out it kept her warm but she couldn't move in it, it reminded me of A Christmas Story with the little boy in the snow suit....thats exactly how she acted, she could barely walk with it on, and at one point she tripped and fell and when she tried to get up she just couldn't, and I'm the terrible mother that laughed and got a kick out of it. But it was just to cute!
1 comment:
that's funny of Brielle in the coat! Looks like you guys had such a great trip, I'm so glod you were able to get away! miss you.
Post a Comment