October 11, 2009

Unexpected SURPRISE!

In September when I went out to see Jason I was disapointed to find out that I wouldn't get to see him again until December....well that all changed a few weeks ago when Jason called me and said he got a pass for Columbus weekend and with that I jumped right online looking for plane tickets to get my hubby home! It was stressfull and expensive but worth every penny and every amount of stress! He was here for only 48 hrs but those were amazing and wonderful 48 hours! We lounged around the house, played with the kids and I got some much needed snuggle time with my hubby! I thought it would get easier each time I had to say goodbye, but it doesnt, I swear it gets harder! But I had an amazing time and the kids did as well! And to my surprise they warmed up to him right away, Brielle took a little longer but Daniel saw him and went right for him and didn't leave his side from the moment he was awake until he went to bed! We miss him already and can't wait to see him again in December! We love you Jason (DADDY)!!!!






3 comments:

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

looks like you guys had a wonderful time having Jason home. hopefully the next few months go quickly!

Kellie said...

So glad you had that time together! Your cute family looks so happy!

The Girl said...

That must be so hard. But at least you have those cute kiddos to keep you busy in between visits!