September 1, 2009

So i admit.....I have been a terrible blogger lately, life has been so crazy, and overwhelming lately, that blogging is the furtherest thing from my mind. But I promise I'll get updated one of these days. But for now I'm heading out on the midnight flight to GA to see my HUBBY! I'm leaving the kids with my parents and taking off by myself to spend 4 glorious day ALONE with him! I seriously am jumping out of my skin right now I'm so excited! Don't get me wrong, it was amazing to see him in July, but we never really got to spend "quality" time together, that week in July was so busy with Graduation, kids, spending time doing Military stuff and me getting sick, Brielle getting sick, and the fact that Jason still had to report back at night.....so needless to say I'm pretty darn excited to get Jason all to myself this weekend! And sorry Mom I had to ruin our tradition and skip out on Swiss Days this year(its been a tradition of ours for probably 10 years or so)......But I REALLY need this time with Jason....So THANK YOU for understanding, and willing to take my kids so I can take this trip! But stay tuned for when I get back......I have A LOT of updates!



So....Fort Gordon here I come....to snatch my hubby away for 4 DAYS!

4 comments:

Barnes Squad said...

Good for you. It is a much needed trip. I think everyone needs some alone time with the hubby, more often then not. Have a safe trip.

Paige said...

So your "leavin', on that midnight train (I mean plane) to Georgia"?

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. I hope that song gets stuck in your head, too.

Have so much fun with Jason.

Lechelle said...

Hooray!

I hope you have a great time together. I can't imagine being separated as long as you have. YOu are a brave girl.

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

I can't wait to hear all about your fun weekend in Georgia!!