May 13, 2009

Virginia



Before Jason left for Basic we decided to head back to Virginia to visit Jasons family. It was the perfect way to spend our week together before he left, I didn't have to worry about chores, laundry or cooking, I was able to spend all my time with Jason and the kids and we had a blast. We finally got to meet our cute niece and nephew that were born just after Brielle as well, little Ethan is 3 weeks younger and Sophie is 5 months younger, so Grandma and Grandpa Carroll had a very busy 2008 visiting grand babies and going to blessings. But the kids were great and Daniel and Brielle had a blast with all the attention they got and having so many kids around to play with. When the trip started I was kind of worried, the morning we left started out pretty rocky, with 2 changes of outfits from diarrhea and throwing up in the car, I remember thinking to myself this trip could be very interesting, but lucky for us we had no more incidents once we got to the airport and while flying, although once we got to Jasons parents house she had a few more episodes, but after 2 days we were healthy and eating again and playing like crazy.


Grandpa with the Grand kids born in 2008.




All of us (minus a few) at Olive Garden the night before Jason left.
napping with Daddy.....Daniel will NOT do this with me, this is a Daddy and Daniel thing, and I love it.


No comments: