May 21, 2009

Hearing Aids, and Daniels Last day of School

We have had a very busy week and a half. This last week we had a Doctors Appointment up at Primary Children's and learned that Daniel DOES need Hearing Aids, as hard as this news came I am very relieved to finally have answers once and for all. Over the next couple months we will be having some tests done to determine what has caused the hearing loss, and then we can finally have the hearing aid evaluations to determine what exactly he needs and I'm hoping we will have everything set to go before school starts again. I also got to go with Daniel to his last day of Pre-school, parents were invited for the last 45 minutes of class and when I got there he was outside on the playground, We got to play on the slides for awhile together, then we all went in for snack time and circle time, we had so much fun singing, laughing and playing together. It seems lately things get so hectic around here that I don't get as much one on one time with Daniel as I would like, so I loved being able to focus all my attention on him and hang out with my favorite little boy! But I'm so glad they have programs like this for Daniel, I have really noticed a difference in him, and it seems in these last 6 months he has really taken off in his development and I couldn't be more proud of him!









1 comment:

Lechelle said...

Yay for medical answers! Good to hear he is developing so well. I hope it skyrockets when he gets his hearing aid. :)