
I'm a little late on this post, but hey better late than never. Brielle definatley has a little personality and she definatley knows what she wants and what she doesn't want. She can be this sweet little girl one second and in the blink of an eye turn into this little feisty girl that makes me wonder what happened to my daughter? She is into everything, pulls up to everything, and still will not eat baby food. But give her "grown up" food and she will gobble it up. She is as squirmy as can be and can not sit still for more than 2 seconds, she really has to be the busiest little girl ever. Oh and did I mention she still doesn't sleep through the night, yes I'm going crazy! I really need my sleep, and this girl is just not giving it to me! But either way I love her to pieces and whether she is cranky or happy I just can't get enough of her! And is just me or do these pictures make her look older than 10 months ....it makes me so sad, she is growing up to fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment