May 22, 2009

27 Years YOUNG!

Its kind of sad when you don't remember how old you are turning, I had someone ask me the other day and I literally had to do the math in my head from the year I was born.....I just for the life of me couldn't remember. But on Wed the 20th I celebrated my 27th birthday. I have to admit I really missed Jason that day.....but thankfully my parents and my 2 adorable kids made it special for me! I spent the day shopping at the Gateway with my mom, went to Daniels last day of pre-school, and then we headed out to Tucano's for dinner. So thank you mom and dad for making me feel special on this day and being amazing parents......you always seem to know exactly what I need and when I need it! Also, Thank You for all the text messages and facebook messages!



she is definitely not like her brother....she loves cake, ice cream and all the good stuff!

1 comment:

The Mortensen Family said...

Happy Happy Birthday! I know it's so sad when you can't remember how old you are. I just want to stay in my twenties and I keep moving up the ladder! Happy Birthday hope you had a good one!