*She is now rolling over both ways, she rolls from her belly more, but just recently she has started rolling from her back to belly as well.
*She has discovered her feet and is constantly trying to shove them in her mouth
*She loves to blow bubbles and making razzing sounds, and she has become very vocal lately
*We are now officially sleeping through the night!
*She is getting real good at reaching for objects and and trying to maneuver them to her mouth
*We just started her on rice cereal and she love it!
And Just because he's so cute I had to add a picture of my handsome little guy!
3 comments:
Wow time flies! I will have to get that round thing for my kids some day it looks so useful.
Wow...I agree! I can't believe that she is already 4 months old! I swear she was just born and you were just posting her newborn pictures. She is so cute! I love checking out your cute pictures on your blog...
Heather.. what a beautiful baby girl.. I bet she looks great in those new bows and hats! Your little guy is a handsome little guy... I bet you keep yourself quite busy with these two:)
Post a Comment