I'm a little late on this post, but on November 7th we took Daniel to clinic at Primary Childrens. And I am happy to say, we got the green light! They were so amazed with him and how much he has accomplished since our last visit in April. So as each doctor and therapist came in, we got nothing but good news, no surgeries, and no tests! We do have to continue our annual bladder studies and ultrasounds of his kidneys, but those only happen once a year, but really other than that, we are in the clear for now! Once again this little guy is proving to all of us just how strong he is and against all odds he is doing things I never thought he would do! The little things that come so easily to other children Daniel has to work twice as hard to do, and I couldn't be more proud of him and his willingness and motivation to learn and try new things. We love you Daniel and keep up the good work!November 17, 2008
Spina Bifida Clinic
I'm a little late on this post, but on November 7th we took Daniel to clinic at Primary Childrens. And I am happy to say, we got the green light! They were so amazed with him and how much he has accomplished since our last visit in April. So as each doctor and therapist came in, we got nothing but good news, no surgeries, and no tests! We do have to continue our annual bladder studies and ultrasounds of his kidneys, but those only happen once a year, but really other than that, we are in the clear for now! Once again this little guy is proving to all of us just how strong he is and against all odds he is doing things I never thought he would do! The little things that come so easily to other children Daniel has to work twice as hard to do, and I couldn't be more proud of him and his willingness and motivation to learn and try new things. We love you Daniel and keep up the good work!
1 comment:
That's fantastic! I'm so glad it was a good visit.
Post a Comment