


You're probably wondering why we have Daniel crawling around outside and playing half naked, that would because his absent minded pregnant mother forgot to change him and he ended up soaked, yes, his pants and onseie were completely wet, and because I also forgot to bring a change of clothes with me, he had to go around half the afternoon in his church shirt and diaper. Luckily this all happened after our trip to Temple Square and the blessing. I actually didn't even notice it until after the blessing and we were headed up to my parents house. But needless to say I'll be better prepared next time, and figured it might be wise to have a few extra outfits at my parents house in case this ever happens again, because it seems like lately I have been a little out of it. I blame the hormones. One good thing is, it didn't seem to stop him, I don't know how they do it, but he was crawling around like it was no big deal, whether it was the cement, the patio, the hard wood floor, he just crawled away, my knees were hurting just watching him, but he never complained once about it, he just played around like his normal happy self. It was good to see my parents and get to spend some time with them, living as close as we do we don't see them nearly enough, so I really enjoy these visits and I know Daniel does too, he just adores my mom and dad. But it was a really enjoyable day, full and busy, but really what more could you ask for, spending time at Temple Square, going to church and a baby blessing and getting to spend time as a family. Now that is what I call a perfect day!
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a GREAT weekend! I can't wait to have Randy home on weekends again, it really makes such a difference!
Post a Comment