
I wish I could say I was a cute pregnant woman, but honestly, I'm not a fan of profile shots of me pregnant(I blame it on having a short torso). But I have been getting requests for a side shot, and so here it is, probably one of the few you'll see. Sorry if you can't see very well with the black shirt, but that was my way of hiding my "imperfections". But I'm still feeling good for the most part, I have my 28 week apt tomorrow which means its time for that wonderful glucose screening test, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I don't have gestational diabetes again. So think positive for me!
4 comments:
You look so cute!!! I love profile shots. So good to see what you are up to. Take care and I hope you continue to feel well. - Darci
You look so cute! I hope I can look that good at 28 weeks! Heck, I'm already feeling HUGE at 14. Good luck with your glucose test today.
You look way cute. I totally hate the glucose test it is the worst.
the prettiest pregnant girl ever by a long shot!
Post a Comment