
Its been almost 8 weeks since I have been able to give Daniel a full bath, and lets just say its been hard on both of us. So the moment he saw the tub and I put him in, he was grinning ear to ear, I ended up just as wet as he was from all the splashing!
3 comments:
Yeah! I don't know what B would do if he couldn't take a bath. It's probably his favorite part of the day! But I'm not sure if it's because of all the toys, bubbles, water, etc. or because it's daddy that bathes him. But yeah for Daniel! Hope he enjoyed it! And, his foot looks GREAT! Can't wait to get together with you guys again!
Wow, that it the biggest grin I have ever seen. What a beautiful picture. He is getting so big. What a cutie.
wow, So much has happened since I checked your blog last! Your new place looks cute even without your furniture ;) Congrats on getting the cast off and the standing!
Post a Comment