

So I'm not really quite sure what started this, or how he even got the idea, but lately I have been finding Daniel crawling around with his sock in his mouth, the minute I put them on they come right off, and usually he just throws them on the floor, but lately I guess he has decided he found a better place for them. All I can say is that can't taste good, but it doesn't seem to bother him, and its not just in the house he does this, the other day I was driving and when I looked back at him he had taken his sock off again and shoved it in his mouth and was trying to holler, I couldn't do anything but just laugh. Oh the things these kids come up.
1 comment:
that's hilarious! B has a sock fettish himself, I can never keep socks on him. He's always opening his top drawer in his dresser and pulling out his socks ane carrying them around the house with him. It's the funniest thing. And if we don't have shoes on him in the car. . . the socks come right off and he starts playing with his toes (he loves playing with his feet). Kids are so funny, I just love being able to watch it all day!
Post a Comment