

So I saw this on someones blog and wanted to do it, this is all about Daniel. It was kinda fun.
- Age(s)? 2 years old
- 2. Name(s)? Daniel Jaycen
- 3. Birthday(s)? November 23, 2005
- 4. Time(s) of birth? 3:18 p.m
- 5. How long did labor last? I was in the hospital 23 hours and in labor for about 20 hours
- 6. Who was in the room when baby was born? Just Jason
- 7. How long did you push? Didn't get a chance too, after all that labor we ended up having a c-section, he just wasn't ready to come.
- 8. Weight? 5 lbs 12 oz (he was a little guy)
- 9. Length? 18 1/2 inches
- 10. Any hair? yes and it was dark
- 11. Who does baby look like? all around me!
- 12. Be honest...how much weight did you gain while pregnant? about 26 lbs
- 13. Was the baby early or late? Early about a week
- 14. Who drove you home from the hospital? Jason did
- 15. How many baby showers did you have? 2 one back in Virginia, and one in Utah
- 16. When did baby start sleeping through the night? at about 4 months, slept about 10-12 hours! lucky me!
- 17. Did you breastfeed? sadly no, due to so many complications(hopefully with the next I can)
- 18. Who takes care of your baby/kids the most? Me, i'm lucky enough to be a stay at home mom!
- 19. When do you want to have another one? Well....in about 5 months, considering i'm already pregnant and due in July.
- 20. How did you pick the name(s)? Jason actually picked it
- 21. How did you know when it was time to go to the hospital? I didn't, I was at my 39 week apt and the doctor was a doing a ultrasound and the amniotic fluid level had dropped to much, so he looked at me and said you ready to have this baby? He said you better call your husband and then imediately walked me across the walkway to the hospital and got me admitted and started me.
- 22. Anyone spend the night with you the first night home? At the time we were living with my inlaws so there were a house full of people
- 23. Did you cry the first time you held your baby? Yes! I didn't get to hold him in the OR and it was about 5 hrs before I got to see him, it was pretty emotional!
- 24. Where was the baby born? Fredericksburg, VA
- 25. Did you video tape the birth? No
No comments:
Post a Comment