February 27, 2008

Playing to hard

So every day Daniel has "room time" basically everyday we have time set aside where I put him in his room I put the gate on the door so I can at least check on him and hear him if he really needs me. But I mostly do this for him to learn how to play by himself and that he doesn't need me every moment, and its also for my sanity as well. It is my time when I usually either get ready for the day or do my blogging stuff or just lounge and be lazy for a whole half hour. But on this day Daniel decided he had played to hard enough and was ready for a nap, he pulled his pillow out of his bed and layed it on the floor and decided he was going to lay down, it started out with him just laying there singing and talking to himself, but as time when on he grew more and more tired to when eventually he fell asleep. It seemed everytime I would check on him he would be in a different position and one step closer to being asleep. Now this is a little unusual for Daniel, he doesn't ever just fall asleep just anywhere, he is to much of a busy little guy to settle down enough. But I guess for him to pull his pillow down and lay down with it, he knew what he was doing and he had just had enough of playing. It just started out with him singing and talking to himself
Giving mom some cute smiles!
Starting to get in that daze right before he goes to sleep
Getting even more sleepy
And finally asleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha! I used to sleep in that exact same position. Butt straight up in the air and everything :-) So adorable!