February 22, 2008
Still no luck
Still no luck with my laptop yet, its actually quite frustrating, I would download my pictures on Jasons, but I'm afraid if I try to do to much I'll mess his up too. So I'm not taking any chances. But this last week has been busy and even more busy and then having dealing with two sick boys(but I do admit, I enjoy taking care of them). Jason has been extremely sick for about a week and it wasn't until yesterday that he finally felt some relief, and Daniel, well it seems this winter season he has been on and off sick. Whatever it is, he just can't get over it. Lucky for me I haven't had it to bad, I have had a little cough, but nothing to serious, but thank goodness, because having a cold is never fun while being pregnant. But we do have some other fun news, we're moving again. We are heading out to Eagle Mountain, just with Jasons new job being in Draper and us only having one car it just didn't make sense anymore for us to live all the way out in Spanish Fork and work in Draper. Especially with me soon to have 2 kids I just didn't feel safe having him so far away, so with the new place, we have cut the commute in half and the time driving in half, which makes it nice for me if I ever have to take him to work. We were looking at apartments in the lehi, american fork, Draper area but they were all pretty pricey, and considering Jason still wants me to be able to stay at home and not work, we started looking a little more out, and we ended up finding a great place in Eagle Mountain, its a basement apartment, but Its extremely nice, the home itself is less than 2 years old, and its in a really great neighborhood, I'll finally feel safe to take Daniel on walks! Plus we even have a garage to park in! Now thats great for us considering the entire time we have been married we have not had that luxury, so I must say I look forward to that. But as soon as I get some pictures of the new place I'll post them(that is if my laptop is working by then, I'm keeping my fingers crossed)
2 comments:
I am so sorry about the laptop and the sick boys. But, the new place sounds great and I can't wait to see pics. When are you moving?
That's exciting that you guys are moving closer! Hopefully we can figure out where we're going to be here soon. Sorry the boys have been sick, that's always hard. Can't wait to see the new place! Let us know if you need some help with the move!
Post a Comment