March 24, 2010

We would like you to meet.......

-Ginger-
The newest member of the Carroll Family!




Ever since Jason and I were married we have wanted a puppy.....but considering we have always rented that made it almost impossible....but now that we live on Post and in a house, so we decided it was time! We had been looking for awhile and last weekend we were up in Tucson and saw this cutie and just knew we needed to take her home! She's 13 weeks old and absolutley adorable! We have only had her 3 days but we are attached! Sorry about the lack of pictures or not so good pictures......but she is a very active and curious little puppy and I haven't had much time to pull the camera out, or let alone do anything for that matter......its almost like having a newborn all over again!

4 comments:

TheBaumanns said...

SOOOOO CUTE!!! And I can't believe he's only had one accident!

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

she's adorable! I can't wait to get a puppy (B's been begging for one for awhile) but it'll be another year or so before we finally do.

Tay and Ash said...

Is that a puggle? She's cute!

Heather said...

Ashley....yea she is a Puggle! And we just love her.....very, very active though!