March 15, 2010

Brielle insists on sitting in her babies stroller while watching movies...... gotta have your laptop while watching the morning news........this girl cracks me up, her latest thing.....imitating mommy and daddy!!

This last week has been pretty busy, we had Jason's Dad here for the weekend for a visit, and we finally were able to get a lot done around here....as well as spend a lot of money! Its kind of sad when the sales people at Lowes start to recognize you.....as we were checking out the cashier went a head and just gave us our 10% military discount because she recognized us! But I think we are finally starting to feel like we are home, we got the kids rooms painted, and finally got our garage cleaned out so we can park in it..... now all we have left is to paint the kitchen and living room and maybe one of these days I'll finally get my pictures up. Maybe..... But we are loving it down here and most of all we are loving being together again! Even if its only for a few more months.....(sigh) Yes, we are about 99% sure, but Jason will be deploying in June..... I'll have more details later, but for now I want to focus on our time with Jason right now and not think about him leaving again.


4 comments:

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

she's getting so big. . . she's seriously grown up so much since you guys moved. And post pics of your cute new house. . . I'm dying to see it!

Tay and Ash said...

You have such good kids, and I can tell you are such a great mom!

BrittanyB said...

yay for getting projects done! Now we just need pictures of the finished product ;)

BrittanyB said...

If they are in good shape i wouldn't even sand, just prime and paint. But if there are spots that need to be smoothed out you don't have to sand it all the way down, just enough to smooth out the finish.