March 3, 2010

Brielle

This post is dedicated to Brielle......considering its been awhile since I have updated you all on the Brielle I thought I would take a moment and brag about my beautiful little girl and update you all on what little miss Brielle is up too! (Tomorrow will be Daniel's turn)

Well we have made it this far.......19 months and counting and its hard to believe she is no longer my baby! She is a feisty yet adorable little thing, one minute she can be laughing and playing and in the blink of an eye be in full on tears and tantrum throwing! She has become quite independent lately, and wants to do everything by herself, she loves to point at things and say "whats that", it was cute at first, but after pointing at everything and asking "whats that" it gets to be a bit much! She isn't talking much, but she's really trying, she does say mom, dad, Daniel (although, unless your around her a lot you wouldn't know that is what she is saying), she mimics a lot and loves to play action games with us! She can point to her nose, ears, eyes, and mouth, toes, and feet.....she HATES wearing shoes and every chance she gets she'll rip them right off, she listens to me actually quite well, she also follows directions really well , our sleep schedule has also improved dramatically since being in Arizona. In Utah she still woke up 2-3 times a night....since being here she hasn't woken up once! She loves her naps and going to bed is a cinch with her, we have our routine and as soon as I say its bedtime she runs to Jason gives him loves and kisses and heads right to her room.....what a doll! When it comes to eating we still have our good days and our bad days....but I can't complain to much about it! Well I could probably go on forever about her, but I'll spare you all....but I love this little girl SO much and she is such a blessing in our lives! I love watching her grow and develop into this amazing little girl!

FINALLY! pig tales! I can finally do something with her hair other then just a little clip for the bangs! (oh and please excuse our mess behind her....this was taken at our temp apartment before we moved onto post!)

She no longer lets me help her eat.....if I even try she throws a fit!



She's a climber.....

She always wants to takes bath.....here we are at the hotel on our drive down to Arizona and as we were getting settled in this is where she wanted to be.....but don't worry I was in the bathroom with her while she was playing in there......

2 comments:

Lechelle said...

My goodness she looks just like you! Especially those eyes.

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

oh I love that little gal. I can't believe how long her hair is getting. It looks SO SO SO cute in piggies. I miss your kiddo's a ton (oh and you & Jason too).