
For our last night in Utah we got together with my parents, my brother and his fam, and one of my dearest and closests friends Viv and her adorable family for dinner. Thanks Mom and Dad for an amazing last night! We miss you SO much and can't wait to see you in May!

so where do I even begin Viv.....Just posting this I'm in tears!!! You have been through just about everything with me.....from high school, to college, to marriage, and now kids and all the ups and downs that have come with them! I feel so blessed to have you apart of my life! Its seems like yesterday we were in the stock room at Nordstrom sorting scrunchies.....and now here we are 12 years later! I'm SO glad we got to spend our last night with you and your CUTE family! We love you guys so MUCH and can't wait for our visits back to Utah to see you!

I just love this Family!

Thanks Brian, Pam, and Girls for coming.....we love you and miss you so MUCH!
1 comment:
oh heather - just looking through these pics makes me miss you even more. hopefully you guys are getting all settled in your new HOUSE!! I miss you tons.
Post a Comment