March 7, 2010

Daniel

Seriously??? Is this my little boy! Where did my baby boy go?? Yes, i know he needs a haircut, but with moving, school, and getting the house done I haven't had time....so don't judge...but despite that I think he's just handsome! I love this little boy more than words can say! He lights up my day but at the same time he drives me absolutely crazy! He has developed into an amazing little boy and I am the luckiest mom in the world to have such an adorable and fun loving and handsome little boy! These last 6 months he has taken off developmentally and I couldn't be more proud of him. He is really trying to communicate with us, as he is starting to sign. Still no luck with talking, but just like everything else he has done I'm sure it will happen in time, and on his time....as much as I try and get him to do things he just does them when he wants to and when he's ready....I pushed and pushed him to crawl and no luck...then at 21 months he just did it one day....then with walking I tried and tried and then 1 month before his 3rd birthday he just did it...so I'm hoping that just doing our everyday schedule and reading to him and Pre School that one day he'll just start talking.....but if not...I'm okay with that as well. He has started at his new school here on Post and LOVES it, the first week was a bit tough and he was upset a lot, but now that he gets to ride the bus and has gotten in the swing of things he is loving it! We love this little boy more than anything, and even as challenging as it is to raise a child with special needs......I couldn't imagine my life without him, he is the little angel in our home! We love you Daniel!




99.8% of the time this is how he is.....Happy as can be, laughing and just making my day that much better!

he thinks he doesn't need naps anymore.....but I beg to differ!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

WOW! Heather! When did your kids get so dang big?!?!?

Lechelle said...

What a cute boy

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

ok seriously he's grown up so much since you guys moved to AZ. seeing these pics makes me miss you guys even more (sigh). And I have to say, I LOVE his hair long! I wouldn't rush to chop it, he'd have the cutest shabby doo!
He's such an amazing little dude - love him.