December 15, 2009

Leaving on a Jet Plane

In 2 days we'll be heading off to Virginia for Christmas.......Talk about the best Christmas present ever......3 weeks in VA with Jason and kids! Since Jason and I have been married we have never really been able to enjoy the holidays because he was ALWAYS working, whether it be Christmas Eve, or the day after....it just always put a damper on things. So when I found out he had leave for Christmas this year and we would get not only a few days, but a few weeks, I was EXCITED! After 8 months of being apart and seeing each other 2 or 3 days here and there, it will be AMAZING to have him with us for an extended period of time! So watch out for a lot of updates when we get back after the first of the year.......but for now I have a lot of packing and preparing to do.....so if you don't see a post for awhile, its because we are ENJOYING our trip to Virginia and all our TIME we get with Jason! We hope you all have a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

2 comments:

BrittanyB said...

Hope you have a fabulous time together. . . you deserve it!

Lechelle said...

Hooray! I'm very happy for you. I would give anything right now for three weeks off with my husband, and I get to see him every night anyway. I can't imagine going months without him. You are a brave girl, and you deserve to be proud of the sacrifices you are making for your family. Congrats!