We have been back for over a week now and for some reason I just can't get back in the swing of things......I guess I don't want to get to use to having Jason around and getting on a schedule because he leaves again next Wed.....so for now I'm taking a little blogging break....not that I haven't already had a month hiatus from blogging, but I'm trying to enjoy every minute of having Jason home and being a little family again. But we are great, we had an amazing Christmas in Virginia....and I promise once I get back on schedule and things get semi back to normal I'll update the blog....but for now here a couple pictures!
Christmas Eve.......is it to much to ask to get a picture of all of looking at the camera?!?!
Back with DADDY! oh and can you see Daniels fat lip.....poor little guy....the morning we left for VA we had a little mishap at the house and after a very eventful morning in the ER we all made it to Virginia safe and sound and happy to be with Jason again!
Stay tuned for more.........
No comments:
Post a Comment