
So I could probably go on forever on how amazing Thanksgiving was this year, but to spare you all from an extremely long and mushy post, I'll just say it straight...........It was AMAZING! Thanksgiving had a whole new meaning for me this year, and I couldn't thank mine or
Jason's parents enough for all there help and support they have given us these last 7 1/2 months, I got to see Jason over Labor day weekend as most of you know, and we both thought that would be last time until Christmas, , but to our surprise we got to see each other twice since then! So, Mom, Dad, Rick and Nancy I hope you know how much it means to us that you made these trips happen! We love you and THANK YOU, THANK YOU and again THANK YOU! So now on to Thanksgiving, Jason flew in that day and we got 3 full glorious days with him. Time seemed to have flown by, and before we knew it we were saying goodbye again.....sniff, sniff! But thankfully we'll see him again on the 17
th in Virginia! But we had a great weekend, full of shopping, lounging, eating, and lounging some more! So, here are a few pictures I took of the weekend, which weren't many, but hey at least I took a few! Also.....we have official orders now, and Jason reports to Fort Huachuca on January 22 and as soon as he finds a place for us to live we will arrive shortly after! WAHOO!


Helping Daniel on the stairs, he still can't go by himself, but he gets stronger everyday!

My 2 Favorite boys!
1 comment:
Also, I have friends that just came back from being stationed at Fort Huachuca. I think they liked it and they really didn't want to come back (at least after a while). It will be a little bit of a culture shock, but you will have no problem adjusting.
Post a Comment