

All because of Facebook this lunch took place, for the longest time I was hestitant about joining Facebook, but now I'm completely addicted! Its because of it I got to have lunch with these 2 lovely ladies! We grew up together in Bountiful....we all lived within the same block, our birthdays are all within days of each other, from the time I moved to Utah in first grade we walked to school everyday together, we were in Young Womens Together, and seriously the list could go on and on. And as I got thinking about it more, it blew my mind to think we have know each other for 20 years! Seriously am I that old already that I have friends that I have known for 20 years??? Anyways, it was SO good to catch up, and see where life has taken us!
1 comment:
I was so like you in that way about facebook, I'm glad I finally joined because now I have found some friends!
Post a Comment