March 6, 2009

Crazy!

So this morning me and my Mom decided to check out the new Nordstroms at Fashion Place and apparently almost every other woman in the state decided to do the same thing. I worked at the opening when the Orem store first opened and I don't remember it being anything like this, I mean this was just plain crazy. It was like anniversary sale but no sale.....if that makes sense. Anyways, we had fun, we ran into a lot of old friends we use to work with and it was fun to check things out, and of course I couldn't leave empty handed, I came away with some marvelous black heels which I LOVE, now if I can only figure out how I'm gonna wear them chasing 2 little ones around....mmmmm, this could be interesting.


4 comments:

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

I hear the new store is AMAZING. I'm waiting for the "newness" the wear off a bit before going to check it out (ok so there's a chance I might make it there today - that's letting it wear off enough right?). Love you guys & hope we can get together soon!

BrittanyB said...

that looks like a madhouse! I think we need a picture of the shoes ;)

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

I agree with BrittanyB - where's a pic of the shoes?

Niki and Jess said...

Holy crap! You are brave!