Last Friday night Daniel and I got to have a little "Date Night"! And it was so much fun! We met up with my good friend Viv and her adorable little boy Britton for Disney on Ice. To start the night off we had Dinner at Rumbi for us Mommies and grabed some McDonalds for the boys. Then it was off to the show. All I can say is the boys had a blast, as well as we did, but I think what made my night was seeing how happy and excited Daniel was. As soon as the show started he was cheering and clapping along and just having the time of his life!
Daniel and Britton loved to stand between me and Viv and dance and cheer!
And our sweet little Brielle stayed home with Grandma and Grandpa for the night......still a little to young to take.
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, could he be any cuter!?! I'm so glad you guys got to have a fun night :o) And man Brielle is getting so so big!!
p.s. SO excited for Wednesday!!
Post a Comment