
My little peanut is now 8 Months old! It amazes me how much they change in just a month, she always seems to surprise me with doing something new everyday. So with that here are a few things about my little peanut at 8 months.....she is a MAJOR mama's girl, she loves playing patty cake and now when we say who's so big she raises her arms with me, she is not a fan of baby food.....any suggestions??? I have found if I mix her fruits and veggies with her rice cereal she'll eat it, but WILL NOT eat it alone, I guess its better than not eating it at all, but I wish she would. Also.....between her and Daniel they are so different with there eating, Daniel loved his baby food and hated table food and she well, despises baby food, and for the life of me I can't remember what kind of table food we started Daniel on....any suggestions what to start little
Brielle on, I think she is ready for more table food, she has two little teeth and when I give her the little puffs she chews them up and doesn't have a problem, I just don't know what to start her on. She has been attempting to crawl but not quite there yet, she gets up on all fours and rocks back and forth then just plops right back to her belly, I just think she's to content with rolling everywhere to get to what she wants. She is a GRABBER, anything and everything and it doesn't matter what it is, she wants it! She loves to look at herself in the mirror, she just cracks up looking at herself. She has started screaming at the top of her lungs to get our attention or to let us know she is done with whatever she is doing, and you can forget about walking out of the room with her around, she has to have you in sight at all times or she SCREAMS, seriously she is the funniest little thing, one minute she'll be happy and giggling and 2 seconds later she will just be in tears. She really is all GIRL! She
absolutely adores Daniel! I think that's the best part about her getting older, being able to see her and Daniel interacting and playing together! We just love this little girl and can't wait to see whats in store for us next month.

also.....any suggestion on helping this little girl sleep at night???? She was doing good for awhile, but has now started waking up every 2-3 hours again, she isn't hungry, she is just screaming at the top of her lungs. I have tried letting her cry it out, but if I let her go to long she ends up waking Daniel, and then I have 2 kids up and once Daniel is up it takes forever to get him to go back to sleep.


Just because he's so cute I had to add a picture of my favorite little boy! Can you imagine waking up to this smile everyday.....I feel like the luckiest mother in the world!

1 comment:
Talk about cute blogs, yours is cute!
My niece is just one month older than your little one. It's such a cute age I think, just when they learn to crawl and they are so curious about things. I got my niece to fall asleep once watching me pop bubbles. It mesmerized her for ten minutes!
Post a Comment