July 2, 2009

sneak peek


Yesterday my amazing friend Viv took some pictures for me....with Brielle turning one soon, I needed some cute shots of her, plus I wanted to get some pictures to surprise Jason with when we go out to see him in two weeks....so here is a little sneak peek at some of her shots! I'm sure I'll have more to post soon....
also you can check out her website here:



Now normally I would NEVER do this.... a shot of me all by myself. But Jason has been begging me for a picture of me by myself for him to have while he is away....so I caved! Talk about awkward....I don't know what it is but standing there posing by yourself just felt a little strange...but I did it for my hubby!





2 comments:

The Girl said...

Very cute! You look beautiful as well!

Lechelle said...

Awwe. Those are really cute