July 25, 2009

Brielle turns 1!!!

July 15th my sweet Brielle turned 1! That day was special in so many ways.....she turned one and we got to see Jason for the first time in 10 weeks. Talk about the best present I could give my little girl....her daddy! But really.....I adore this little girl so much and even though one minute she can be happy, and laughing, then in the blink of an eye be a little drama queen screaming and throwing a tantrum, I love her more than anything and to think she is already one makes me sad.....honestly they grow up way to fast! But she has developed into this sweet little girl with such a personality, she knows exactly what she wants and she's not afraid to let you know either.....so to document some milestones for her, here is what Brielle is doing at one years old, and some other fun facts about my baby girl
-walking (about 10-12 steps at a time before she plops down)
-will wave bye bye
-she loves her binky and minky blanket, they go everywhere with us and she CAN'T sleep without them!
-will eat just about anything and everything (except baby food!)
-says ma ma, da da, na na, and while on our trip she would point to Jason and say Dad
-she loves to crawl up the stairs
-she has 6 teeth and 2 more just about to break through
-she screams when I try and do her hair, and will instantly rip out anything I try to put in it
-she is still quite the mama's girl ( i guess I shouldn't complain....its nice to feel loved! or at least I should enjoy it while it last!)
-she is still not sleeping through the night....I can't figure this one out...but she still wakes up 1-2 times a night.
-she has me wrapped around her little finger...she knows if she screams loud enough I'll give in, and if she pouts enough I'll let her have it, and if she gives me that puppy dog look I'll do just about anything for her.....so yes, I adore her and she is the princess in the house!
and with that here are her stats at one years old
-22 lbs 2 oz (75th percentile)
-31.2 inches....yes she is very tall....she is not even on the charts for her height!



she wasn't quite sure what to think of her cake....I thought she would tear right into it...but I was wrong...she would poke at it and then she finally just tipped it over. She really didn't want anything to do with it.






She still LOVES her binky.....simply a lifesaver! I don't know who its going to be harder on when we decide to give it up.....her or me!
oh and sorry about the poor selection of pictures.....but I told you....I have been terrible at taking pictures lately. Hopefully I can finally get with the program and start taking pictures of my kids again....
Happy Birthday Brielle! We love you so much and you are such a blessing in our family!

1 comment:

BrItTneEanN said...

Wow how fun celebrate a child's first birthday...excited to what have to look forward to, in some ways lol.

My niece actually turned one two months ago and I just love her to death.